Residential Service Electrician
Travis Electrical Services of Lafayette, LA is seeking a full-time Residential Service Electrician to join our team. Can you communicate with clients on service calls and estimate the time required for job completion? Do you enjoy troubleshooting electrical issues? Are you good at completing full panel upgrades? Can you provide outstanding customer service? If you want to advance your career as a Residential Service Electrician keep reading - you won't regret it!
This Residential Service Electrician position makes anywhere from $45,000-$80,000/yr with combined hourly wages and performance-based commissions. We also offer a $1,500 sign-on bonus and stellar benefits such as paid holidays and vacation, paid time off (PTO), and a company-provided truck, fuel card, and cell-phone. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today!
QUALIFICATIONS OF A RESIDENTIAL SERVICE ELECTRICIAN:
- 3+ years of experience
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to navigate tablet-based technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply including women and minorities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems in accordance with National Electric Code
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Communicate any issues to clients, and discuss payment options and scheduling
- Record all payments and costs for company databases
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Join our team today! To apply, fill out the application below or call (337) 473-2865 for more information!